Hello friends, welcome to Infoseemedia. Today we discuss Agile and its principles.
What is Agile
Agile is a set of values and principles used to develop specific software or tools.
Agile’s main concept is “to build short and build often”. This means building software and lunch in a short period of time. Then take the user reviews and know what improvements and extra features users need. Then lunch the new version again and repeat the process.
Softwares like Microsoft Word, Tally, Android OS, and much more use Agile methodology.
Principles of Agile
- Giving highest priority to customer satisfaction. Delivering software early.
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development.
- Deliver updates of running software frequently. Updates should be delivered between a couple of weeks to a couple of months.
- Developers and business people must work together until the finish of the project. Coordinations should be maintained between both.
- Build projects around motivated individuals. Serve developers the environment and support they need. Show trust in them to get the job done.
- Take reviews of the working software from users. Know what users like, what can be improved, what extra features users need.
- Agile processes promote sustainable development. The developers, sponsors, and users should maintain a constant pace indefinitely.
- Continuous attention to technical excellence, good design, enhances, and agility. User Interface should be easy, so users can easily use it.
- Completing every work of software is not important. Make that simple, easy to use, and adding every needing features so it will become popular.
- The best architectures, requirements, and designs emerge from self-organizing teams.
- At regular intervals, the team should reflect on how to become more effective then tunes and adjusts behavior accordingly.